Problems? No Problem!
Q: I turned off HDMI CEC from the Android TV settings, and the remote lost control. What should I do?
Never switch off HDMI CEC from the Android TV settings. Otherwise, the remote may NOT work properly. Please contact the seller directly or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Q: Why does my remote lose control?
If your remote loses control in the projector's system, press the bottom-right button on the remote several times until the remote indicator flashes red when any button is pressed.
Also, make sure you have pointed the remote towards the IR receiver on the projector when you use the remote to navigate through the projector's system.
Q: Why does it fail to get back to the Android TV interface from the projector system?
If so, please try the following steps:
1. Press bottom-right button several times until the remote indicator flashes red.
2. Point the remote towards the IR receiver and then press home button once to enter the Android TV interface.
Q: I lost my remote control. How to get a spare one.
Contact the seller directly ot email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase a spare one.
Q: I've got a spare remote control. How to set it up?
1. Go to Settings > Add Accessories, unpair the old remote;
2. Press and hold "OK" and "VOL -" buttons for over 10 seconds to activate the Bluetooth pairing mode;
3. From the same Android TV interface, pair the new remote.
Q: How to enhance the brightness and color accuracy of the projection?
The image of any projector can be affected by ambient light conditions. Colors and brightness can be compromised by other light sources. It is recommended to use the projector in a dark environment whenever possible. For example, during the daytime, close the curtains and turn off the lights indoors to significantly improve the image quality.
Q: How to sign out my Google Account remotely if the projector stops working?
If your device is broken and you want to sign out of your Google account to secure your data, follow these steps using a computer or another mobile device:
1. Go to the Google Account webpage: https://myaccount.google.com/
2. Sign in with the Google account that you want to sign out from the lost device.
3. Once you're signed in, click on "Security" in the left-hand menu.
4. Under the "Your devices" section, click on "Manage devices."
5. You'll see a list of devices associated with your Google account. Look for the HAKO Mini and click on it.
6. Click on the "Sign out" or "Remove" option next to "HAKO Mini" (the device name) to sign out of your Google account on your projector.
Q: Why is the app I want not available on the Google Play Store, or why can't I use the app after installing it?
Apps on the Google Play Store may not be available or may not function properly due to various reasons such as regional restrictions, licensing issues, or compatibility with your device's software version. This is a common occurrence. It is recommended to contact the app developer through the Google Play Store to address any issues or seek further assistance in resolving the problem.
Q: Why am I unable to successfully screen mirror or unable to find the screen mirroring device?
Screen mirroring requires the projector and the screen mirroring device to be connected to the same network. If you are trying to use screen mirroring on an enterprise or public Wi-Fi network, it may not work properly due to network restrictions. It is recommended to set up a wireless network using a home router for optimal screen mirroring performance. By creating your own wireless network, you can ensure that the necessary network settings and permissions are in place to enable successful screen mirroring.
Q: Is it normal if there's some noise while the projector is in operation?
It is normal. This is the sound of the cooling fan operating. It can be heard at close proximity or when there is no audio playing. However, when content is being played, this sound is less noticeable.
Q: I want to update my system. How can I obtain the latest version?
This projector supports OTA (Over-the-Air) updates for the Android TV system. Once a system update is released by the Google development team, a system update notification will appear on the Android TV interface. You can choose to upgrade or ignore the update based on your preference.
Q: Why is my projection image always blurry?
First, please make sure that the distance between the projector and the screen is greater than the minimum projection distance (1.08m), as this can result in inability to focus.
You can spin the focus knob for manual adjustment.
Q: Why does my projection image have noticeable distortion?
When projecting at an angle, the image can experience distortion.
It's recommended to use manual four-point correction to adjust the imaghe.
Q: Why can't my projector connect to Wi-Fi?
1. Public or commercial Wi-Fi networks may require additional authentication methods and cannot be directly connected with a password. Unfortunately, this issue cannot be resolved.
2. If your router has a whitelist access mechanism, only devices listed in the whitelist can connect. You will need to contact the network administrator to add the MAC address of your projector (located on the back of the dongle) to the whitelist.
3. Strong network interference can cause connection issues or frequent disconnections. It is recommended to change the wireless channel of your router to a less congested one to mitigate the interference.
4. Compatibility issues with your router may arise. In such cases, please contact the router manufacturer for further assistance.
Q: Why can't I connect Bluetooth headphones or speakers?
Ensure that the headphones or speakers are in Bluetooth pairing mode.
Q: Why is there a lack of synchronization between the audio and video when playing through Bluetooth speakers/headphones?
There is a certain amount of latency in Bluetooth transmission, which is a common issue with Bluetooth protocols. It is recommended to use a 3.5mm audio cable to connect wired speakers/headphones for optimal synchronization.
Q: Is it normal for the power adapter to get hot?
The power adapter may become warm to the touch during normal operation. However, if the temperature is excessively high or causing concern, it is recommended to contact customer support for further assistance.
Q: Why does the background music keep playing?
This is a bug in the Android TV system. If you open a video app directly using the remote control shortcuts without logging into your Google account during the initial setup, it can cause this issue. To resolve it, simply exit the corresponding app and log in to your Google account.
Q: Why does the sound still feel low even when the volume is turned up to the maximum?
You can first switch to the projection settings interface and adjust the volume to the maximum within the projection system, then return to the Android TV interface to adjust the volume.
Q: Why can't it recognize voice commands?
Google Assistant service may be temporarily unavailable due to the current network conditions. You can contact your internet service provider for assistance.
Q: Can I use a different adapter to power the projector?
No. Please use the provided adapter and cable for power supply for safety's sake.
Q: Is there a lifespan limit for the bulb? How often should I replace it? How do I replace it?
POKITTER projectors use high-brightness and durable LED bulbs as the light source, with a lifespan of approximately 30,000 hours. Under normal circumstances, there is no need to replace the light source. If any issues occur with the light source, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
Q: What does it mean when the screen displays "No signal" upon switching to the Android TV interface?
Open the back cover, check and re-tighten the connections of the dongle module. If the issue persists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Q: Can I Use USB flash drive in the Android TV system?
No. You can only use USB flash drive in the Projector system.
Q: Can I use it to watch Netflix?
Yes. You can watch Netflix with Go Series & Go Mobile. You can also cast from your Netflix App on your mobile phone.